All types of building conservation undertaken from small flint walls to extensive conservation of listed roofs and
extensions built to matching existing masonry. Please view the photo gallery for examples of building conservation work in progress and the finished article throughout the Hampshire and Sussex
Our Conservation Services include:
- Flint work - repair and new build walls, decorative flint work, matching to existing flint walls, new structural openings in flint walls. All types of flint
walls repaired and conserved.
- Lime mortar - repointing to flint, stone and brick walls. Lime render conservation works. Colour and texturally matched. We have specialist
tooling to re-make and repair pointing to match existing in conservation building projects.
- Roof work - working alongside our specialist carpenters and roofers we offer a bespoke conservation service for roofs on listed buildings, structural repairs
and conservation. Our service includes matching existing roof covering to satisfy conservation officers. Specialist lead work, valleys, chimney flashings, abutments, saddles etc as required.
- Repairs to windows and doors for conservation purposes. Sash window repairs and conservation.
- Stone work - relaying of stone flooring.